Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Prior Information

Alright, so I'm pretty excited today! Today I'm going on a trip to Washington DC to learn all about its importance and uses. Man, let's see what I already know about it. Well, it does have a seal of the District of Columbia and the place was chosen by George Washington. It was also where the president resided to take care of his or her business over the country. This was also where the three branches of our government, the executive, legislative, and judicial branch, were. Washington DC is located in Maryland, along the borders of Virginia. I racked my brain for any more information I could conjure up, but I guess that was it. My eyes gleamed with excitement as hand gripped my notebook while in the other, my pen ready to write down my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment